#1 Best Home Internet Offers Updated Nov 2022 5G
The best Verizon & T-Mobile home internet offers & deals available now in 2022 with 5G included.
Home internet service for only $50/month now! Test drive T-Mobile today with a 15-day Free trial with no contracts. Also easy, safe and secure online ordering. Even cheaper with Verizon 5G home internet at $25/month right now.
T-Mobile Home Internet Breakdown:
- Home Internet is a rapidly expanding service from T-Mobile, available to more than 45 million households nationwide as of 10/2/2022 according to T-Mobile .
- It's very fast an affordable home internet service that lets you run it all for just $50 a month with AutoPay, taxes and fees included for qualified accounts - a flat price, no annual contract and no data caps. Best offer now!
- T-Mobile Home Internet service connects to the same reliable 4G LTE or 5G network that T-Mobile smartphones run on, depending on signal availability at your eligible home address.
- You will receive service through a 5G Gateway device (which combines the capabilities of a router and a modem), the gateway device then converts the 5G signal to Wi-Fi, and provides a Wi-Fi signal accessible by all the devices in your home.
- Easy, self-installation - set up in as little as 13 minutes if you're good.
Verizon Home Internet Breakdown:
At $70 a month or half that if you have a qualifying Verizon wireless plan -- for speeds in the 300Mpbs to gig range, Verizon's 5G Home Internet Plus is as good of a deal as any internet provider, 5G or otherwise.
There's also the standard Verizon 5G Home Internet plan that starts at $50 per month for speeds in the 70 to 300Mbps. It's not as good of a deal, but it's still not bad for max download speeds of 300Mbps. Verizon internet is no slouch!
How much does the T-Mobile or Verizon Home Internet best offer cost?
- T-Mobile Home Internet is just $50 all in with AutoPay, or $55 without AutoPay.
- There's no annual service contract, no hidden fees and 24/7 support from their top-notch customer care team.
- Verizon Home Internet starting at only $25/month with qualified 5G plan.
Who exactly is eligible for the $50 unlimited Home Internet plan?
According to the company, T-Mobile Home Internet eligibility is determined at the household level. Household eligibility is based off network capacity, which is expanding all the time, but can also change as more customers join T-Mobile Home Internet. New and existing T-Mobile customers can check availability here.
What speeds can I expect from T-Mobile Home Internet?
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet customers will have typical download speeds between 33-182 Mbps, which is reliable speed for streaming video, surfing the web, working from home and most types of online gaming. Speeds can vary depending on location, signal strength and availability, time of day, and other factors.
Speed projections are based on analysis of internal and third-party data. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for more answers and information on speeds.
T-Mobil's new high-speed internet gateway set up
If you have more questions about the best offers from T-Mobile or Verizon 5G home internet please email us soon. You can get more answers and resources or order securely by clicking on the above T-Mobile video and Verizon home internet banner or links. If undecided take advantage of the 15-day free trial.
For our readers that live beyond high speed internet coverage areas we also have the top current deals on HughesNet high-speed satellite internet, free Satellite Phone plans and the best satellite TV offers of 2022.